Brenda Tello Horton was organizing and planning a fundraising event for a Northern California children’s non-profit. The event had a lot of moving parts and logistics to coordinate in the planning process with her team. Using a set of disjointed tools she grew frustrated with the set of tools available. Like the origins of ideas for a lot of startups, she thought that there had to be a better way. So she and her technical cofounder created Proplanr, an integrated planning and collaboration task management system for teams. In this interview I chatted with Brenda about the origins of the idea, the progress of development from idea to open beta, and challenges and wins along the way.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Launch a Startup and other Startup Happenings in Sacramento May 22, 2017
- 2017 Google I/O Keynote Highlights May 21, 2017
- 500 Startups’ Batch 20 Demo Day: The Summer of Love May 18, 2017
- Capital Region Makerspace Network Selects Entrepreneur and Maker in Residence May 16, 2017
- StartupSac Uncubator: Do You Speak Startup? May 16, 2017