Brenda Tello Horton was organizing and planning a fundraising event for a Northern California children’s non-profit. The event had a lot of moving parts and logistics to coordinate in the planning process with her team. Using a set of disjointed tools she grew frustrated with the set of tools available. Like the origins of ideas for a lot of startups, she thought that there had to be a better way. So she and her technical cofounder created Proplanr, an integrated planning and collaboration task management system for teams. In this interview I chatted with Brenda about the origins of the idea, the progress of development from idea to open beta, and challenges and wins along the way.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- StartupSac Welcomes our Newest Sponsor, Carson & Kyung December 14, 2017
- New Coworking Space to Offer Unique Resources for Many Aiming to Start Business Functions December 12, 2017
- The Second Greater Sacramento Annual Dinner December 11, 2017
- It’s About to get Ugly and other Sacramento Startup Happenings December 11, 2017
- Thank you Greater Sacramento Economic Council! December 8, 2017