Brian Dombrowski, CEO of Fantag, relocated his young tech startup to Sacramento recently amidst much fanfare from the Greater Sacramento Area Economic Council and the City of Sacramento. Fantag’s pioneering mobile video technology enables people at live events to capture, replay, and share their favorite moments, with a simple tap on their mobile phones. Brian joined me in the podcast studio at the headquarters of another Sacramento startup, Trifecta Systems, where he talked about the origins of Fantag, new developments for the young startup, and settling in to the Sacramento startup community.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Launch a Startup and other Startup Happenings in Sacramento May 22, 2017
- 2017 Google I/O Keynote Highlights May 21, 2017
- 500 Startups’ Batch 20 Demo Day: The Summer of Love May 18, 2017
- Capital Region Makerspace Network Selects Entrepreneur and Maker in Residence May 16, 2017
- StartupSac Uncubator: Do You Speak Startup? May 16, 2017