Brian Dombrowski, CEO of Fantag, relocated his young tech startup to Sacramento recently amidst much fanfare from the Greater Sacramento Area Economic Council and the City of Sacramento. Fantag’s pioneering mobile video technology enables people at live events to capture, replay, and share their favorite moments, with a simple tap on their mobile phones. Brian joined me in the podcast studio at the headquarters of another Sacramento startup, Trifecta Systems, where he talked about the origins of Fantag, new developments for the young startup, and settling in to the Sacramento startup community.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Gender Equity — Leveling the Playing Field October 16, 2017
- 2017/18 Big Bang! Business Competition Launches October 24 October 12, 2017
- Gender-Bias in the Technology Workplace — A Women in Tech Panel Discussion October 12, 2017
- How to Grow A Startup – The Foolproof Formula for Finding Product-Market Fit October 6, 2017
- 10X Sacramento: Building Innovative Companies through Founder Academy October 5, 2017