Sedale Turbovsky’s startup, carbonBLU, helps fleets analyze and explore options for improvement and optimization, without the costs associated with hiring technical staff and additional personnel. Their software empowers fleet managers to purchase the right vehicle for the job, integrate alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technology into fleet operations and even improve energy use at their facilities. I met with Sedale after his presentation at 1 Million Cups and chatted with him about CarbonBLU and his experience as a startup founder.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Do Good–Build an Urban Garden! And other Happenings in Sacramento’s Startup Community August 21, 2017
- StartupSac Takes On United Way’s Day of Caring August 20, 2017
- Sacramento Startup Profile: Cinde Dolphin, Founder of KILI Medical Drain Carrier August 18, 2017
- 500 Startups Batch 21 Demo Day August 17, 2017
- Impact VC Makes 3rd Investment in Pondera Solutions August 17, 2017