Sedale Turbovsky’s startup, carbonBLU, helps fleets analyze and explore options for improvement and optimization, without the costs associated with hiring technical staff and additional personnel. Their software empowers fleet managers to purchase the right vehicle for the job, integrate alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technology into fleet operations and even improve energy use at their facilities. I met with Sedale after his presentation at 1 Million Cups and chatted with him about CarbonBLU and his experience as a startup founder.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Gender Equity — Leveling the Playing Field October 16, 2017
- 2017/18 Big Bang! Business Competition Launches October 24 October 12, 2017
- Gender-Bias in the Technology Workplace — A Women in Tech Panel Discussion October 12, 2017
- How to Grow A Startup – The Foolproof Formula for Finding Product-Market Fit October 6, 2017
- 10X Sacramento: Building Innovative Companies through Founder Academy October 5, 2017