Sedale Turbovsky’s startup, carbonBLU, helps fleets analyze and explore options for improvement and optimization, without the costs associated with hiring technical staff and additional personnel. Their software empowers fleet managers to purchase the right vehicle for the job, integrate alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technology into fleet operations and even improve energy use at their facilities. I met with Sedale after his presentation at 1 Million Cups and chatted with him about CarbonBLU and his experience as a startup founder.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- How to Raise $1,000,000 with Equity Crowdfunding Explained by Manny Fernandez June 23, 2017
- CleanStart’s Leveraging Crowdfunding to Fuel Your Tech Startup Part 1: Gary Simon Intro June 22, 2017
- An Interview with the Organizers of the Sacramento Innovation Awards June 22, 2017
- From Global to Local, AngelHack Heads Back to Sac! June 20, 2017
- Applications Open for City Grant Program: $500K for Creative Economy Pilot Project June 19, 2017