Sedale Turbovsky’s startup, carbonBLU, helps fleets analyze and explore options for improvement and optimization, without the costs associated with hiring technical staff and additional personnel. Their software empowers fleet managers to purchase the right vehicle for the job, integrate alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technology into fleet operations and even improve energy use at their facilities. I met with Sedale after his presentation at 1 Million Cups and chatted with him about CarbonBLU and his experience as a startup founder.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- StartupSac Annual Holiday Letter December 16, 2017
- StartupSac Welcomes our Newest Sponsor, Carson & Kyung December 14, 2017
- New Coworking Space to Offer Unique Resources for Many Aiming to Start Business Functions December 12, 2017
- The Second Greater Sacramento Annual Dinner December 11, 2017
- It’s About to get Ugly and other Sacramento Startup Happenings December 11, 2017