The hottest news in the Sacramento startup community continues to be the City of Sacramento’s new Innovation and Growth Fund. Last night, Ash Roughani, Program manager for the Mayor’s Office for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, addressed a standing room only crowd of innovators at the Urban Hive to go over details of the City of Sacramento’s RAILS grant program. If you weren’t able to make it or if you want a refresher, I captured Ash’s presentation on video that you can check out below. It won’t win any awards for outstanding videography but it should do the trick. Ash explains the details of the program and answer questions. He’s also uploaded this slide deck at https://goo.gl/6YP8Q3.
About The Author
Web Content Producer/Designer/Developer at Digital Splash Media.
- Sacramento Startup Profile: carbonBLU March 22, 2017
- Show Your Support for Entrepreneurship & Innovation in Sacramento March 21, 2017
- 1 Million Cups Presented by Grant Farm March 21, 2017
- How Many Founders Does it take to Slice a Pie March 20, 2017
- Sacramento Startup Profile: Trifecta March 18, 2017