The hottest news in the Sacramento startup community continues to be the City of Sacramento’s new Innovation and Growth Fund. Last night, Ash Roughani, Program manager for the Mayor’s Office for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, addressed a standing room only crowd of innovators at the Urban Hive to go over details of the City of Sacramento’s RAILS grant program. If you weren’t able to make it or if you want a refresher, I captured Ash’s presentation on video that you can check out below. It won’t win any awards for outstanding videography but it should do the trick. Ash explains the details of the program and answer questions. He’s also uploaded this slide deck at https://goo.gl/6YP8Q3.
About The Author
Jeff is the founder, President, & publisher at StartupSac.com. He is also the founder at Digital Splash Media, a small multimedia production studio focused on content production for communicating information & data visually.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Founder Institute in Sacramento? Mariah Lichtenstern Shares Details May 26, 2017
- 1 Million Cups Sacramento Startups Community Landscape Visualized May 24, 2017
- Join the Sacramento Business Journal for TechEdge May 23, 2017
- Launch a Startup and other Startup Happenings in Sacramento May 22, 2017
- 2017 Google I/O Keynote Highlights May 21, 2017