The hottest news in the Sacramento startup community continues to be the City of Sacramento’s new Innovation and Growth Fund. Last night, Ash Roughani, Program manager for the Mayor’s Office for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, addressed a standing room only crowd of innovators at the Urban Hive to go over details of the City of Sacramento’s RAILS grant program. If you weren’t able to make it or if you want a refresher, I captured Ash’s presentation on video that you can check out below. It won’t win any awards for outstanding videography but it should do the trick. Ash explains the details of the program and answer questions. He’s also uploaded this slide deck at https://goo.gl/6YP8Q3.
About The Author
Web Content Producer/Designer/Developer at Digital Splash Media.
- My Cup Runneth Over and Other Sacramento Startup Happenings April 24, 2017
- Sacramento Innovator Profile: Niki Peterson, Senior Program Manager UC Davis Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship April 23, 2017
- Sacramento Startup Founder Profile: ProPlanr Cofounder Brenda Tello Horton April 22, 2017
- 2017 Sacramento Aging 2.0 Startup Competition April 21, 2017
- Sacramento Startup Founder Profile: Fantag CEO Brian Dombrowski April 20, 2017