Last week at Health 2.0 Sacramento featured lightning talks from two of the winning teams from Startup Weekend Sacramento: Health Edition – PT Track and Dr. Herby. Though I brought along my video camera to record the event I didn’t have high expectations that the quality of the recording would be good enough to publish since I don’t currently have an external microphone. But they turned out better than I expected – not great – but good enough to hear and share. So, below are videos from the two Startup Weekend teams that presented at Health 2.0 Sacramento. Once again, congratulations to these teams for their success at Startup Weekend and for continuing to pursue these new startup ideas that hatched that weekend.
About The Author
Jeff is the co-founder, President, & publisher at StartupSac.com. He is also the founder at Digital Splash Media, a small multimedia production studio focused on content production for communicating information & data visually.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Key Elements Sacramento’s Startup Ecosystem Needs to Thrive January 16, 2018
- Ready to Launch? What’s Happening This Week in Sacramento’s Startup Community January 15, 2018
- Get to Know Region’s CleanTech Companies at CleanStart Meetups January 14, 2018
- StartupSac Podcast Episode 2018.01 – What’s up in the Sacramento Startup Scene January 12, 2018
- Interested in Machine Learning or Human-Centered Design? January 11, 2018