If you have a strong idea that could be pitched more clearly, then join Founder Institute for the Startup Pitch Bootcamp. In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your pitching skills and understand the components of a great pitch, providing plenty of practice until you get it right. Pitching is a key skill of every successful entrepreneur. How do you communicate your business clearly to employees, customers, and investors? What are some common pitching mistakes that make you look inexperienced? What is the best way to pitch your business?
When: Tuesday, August 8, 6:30pm
Where: Impact Venture Capital, 801 K Street, Penthouse, Sacramento, California, 95814
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
• Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
• Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
• Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
• What are the components of a great startup pitch
• How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
• What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
• How do you know when you pitch is good enough
• And more…
What is the Agenda?
• Welcome and Socializing
• Introduction to the Founder Institute
• Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
• Pitch Workshop
• Speed Pitching
• Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
Executive Director, ValleyExtends
Principal, Impact Venture Capital
Founding Principal, Black Angel Technology Investment Fund
CEO, Pondera Solutions
The Founder Institute is the world’s premier startup launch program for talented entrepreneurs. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide. Apply to the Sacramento Founder Institute today, or learn more at www.FI.co.