About The Author
Laura’s passion for startups was fueled by her experience working for a technology startup from its early stage to its successful exit five years later. Laura is highly engaged with many Sacramento startup community organizations. She is the cofounder and director of community outreach for StartupSac, whose mission is to connect people n the Sacramento startup and innovation community, empower founders and entrepreneurs to be leaders in the community, and help build, galvanize and catalyze Sacramento as the next great startup and innovation ecosystem. In addition, she is the co-curator of the Sacramento Startup Digest, a weekly newsletter about startup events, a Startup Weekend Sacramento organizer, the director of community outreach for Startup Grind Sacramento and on the organizer teams for 1 Million Cups Sacramento and Health 2.0 Sacramento.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- StartupSac Welcomes our Newest Sponsor, Carson & Kyung December 14, 2017
- New Coworking Space to Offer Unique Resources for Many Aiming to Start Business Functions December 12, 2017
- The Second Greater Sacramento Annual Dinner December 11, 2017
- It’s About to get Ugly and other Sacramento Startup Happenings December 11, 2017
- Thank you Greater Sacramento Economic Council! December 8, 2017