In this episode of the StartupSac podcast, I met with Chris and Liv, cofounders of tCubed, to talk about how they invented a classic game with a strategic twist for groups on the go, the origins of their game and how they’ve bootstrapped and gone from concept to paycheck.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Launch a Startup and other Startup Happenings in Sacramento May 22, 2017
- 2017 Google I/O Keynote Highlights May 21, 2017
- 500 Startups’ Batch 20 Demo Day: The Summer of Love May 18, 2017
- Capital Region Makerspace Network Selects Entrepreneur and Maker in Residence May 16, 2017
- StartupSac Uncubator: Do You Speak Startup? May 16, 2017