In this episode of the StartupSac podcast, I met with Chris and Liv, cofounders of tCubed, to talk about how they invented a classic game with a strategic twist for groups on the go, the origins of their game and how they’ve bootstrapped and gone from concept to paycheck.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Do Good–Build an Urban Garden! And other Happenings in Sacramento’s Startup Community August 21, 2017
- StartupSac Takes On United Way’s Day of Caring August 20, 2017
- Sacramento Startup Profile: Cinde Dolphin, Founder of KILI Medical Drain Carrier August 18, 2017
- 500 Startups Batch 21 Demo Day August 17, 2017
- Impact VC Makes 3rd Investment in Pondera Solutions August 17, 2017