UC Davis is recognized as a national center for new, creative, & innovative ideas and is ranked 16th highest in research funding. The UC Davis Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is a key component of the innovation powerhouse at UC Davis, with programs like the Big Bang! Competition and several Entrepreneurship Academies. Niki Peterson is the Senior Program Manager for the institute and oversees these programs. In this podcast episode I chat with Niki about the various programs of the institute and how the greater Sacramento startup and innovation community can get involved and participate in these programs.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- How to Raise $1,000,000 with Equity Crowdfunding Explained by Manny Fernandez June 23, 2017
- CleanStart’s Leveraging Crowdfunding to Fuel Your Tech Startup Part 1: Gary Simon Intro June 22, 2017
- An Interview with the Organizers of the Sacramento Innovation Awards June 22, 2017
- From Global to Local, AngelHack Heads Back to Sac! June 20, 2017
- Applications Open for City Grant Program: $500K for Creative Economy Pilot Project June 19, 2017