In just a few short years, Moneta Ventues has become Sacramento’s largest venture capital firm. In this episode of the StartupSac podcast I chat with Sabya Das, Associate Partner at Moneta whose task is to evaluate new opportunities for investment and to assist Moneta’s portfolio companies in a variety of operational roles. I met with Sabya at Moneta’s Folsom offices where we had a chat about a broad range of topics related to the Moneta, venture capital, entrepreneurship, and the Sacramento startup ecosystem.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Applications Now Open for Next Startup Hustle Bootcamp January 18, 2018
- Aggie Innovation and Start-Up Symposium: Entrepreneurship Impacting People, Products, and Planet January 17, 2018
- Transfer and Assignment of Intellectual Property for Startups January 17, 2018
- Key Elements Sacramento’s Startup Ecosystem Needs to Thrive January 16, 2018
- Ready to Launch? What’s Happening This Week in Sacramento’s Startup Community January 15, 2018