Twin brothers Dominic and Donte Morris wanted a better way to find pickup basketball games. Being entrepreneurial-minded they created a mobile app called Hoop Maps that allows users to find pickup basketball games near them. It’s an app that is already getting some pretty impressive media attention. I met up with Donte and Dominic in the podcast studio of Sacramento startup Trifecta to chat about their app and their experiences in creating their new startup.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Gender Equity — Leveling the Playing Field October 16, 2017
- 2017/18 Big Bang! Business Competition Launches October 24 October 12, 2017
- Gender-Bias in the Technology Workplace — A Women in Tech Panel Discussion October 12, 2017
- How to Grow A Startup – The Foolproof Formula for Finding Product-Market Fit October 6, 2017
- 10X Sacramento: Building Innovative Companies through Founder Academy October 5, 2017