Twin brothers Dominic and Donte Morris wanted a better way to find pickup basketball games. Being entrepreneurial-minded they created a mobile app called Hoop Maps that allows users to find pickup basketball games near them. It’s an app that is already getting some pretty impressive media attention. I met up with Donte and Dominic in the podcast studio of Sacramento startup Trifecta to chat about their app and their experiences in creating their new startup.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- How to Raise $1,000,000 with Equity Crowdfunding Explained by Manny Fernandez June 23, 2017
- CleanStart’s Leveraging Crowdfunding to Fuel Your Tech Startup Part 1: Gary Simon Intro June 22, 2017
- An Interview with the Organizers of the Sacramento Innovation Awards June 22, 2017
- From Global to Local, AngelHack Heads Back to Sac! June 20, 2017
- Applications Open for City Grant Program: $500K for Creative Economy Pilot Project June 19, 2017