Shell Mendelson woke up one morning want to give a gift of coffee to a friend and to do it just by texting them or sending them an email that would allow them to go pick up their coffee at an independent coffee house. After failing to find an existing way to do this and asking her friends about the idea, she realized she had an idea for a startup. In this episode of the StartupSac podcast I met with Shell to talk about the resulting startup that she founded, CupAJoy.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Do Good–Build an Urban Garden! And other Happenings in Sacramento’s Startup Community August 21, 2017
- StartupSac Takes On United Way’s Day of Caring August 20, 2017
- Sacramento Startup Profile: Cinde Dolphin, Founder of KILI Medical Drain Carrier August 18, 2017
- 500 Startups Batch 21 Demo Day August 17, 2017
- Impact VC Makes 3rd Investment in Pondera Solutions August 17, 2017