Shell Mendelson woke up one morning want to give a gift of coffee to a friend and to do it just by texting them or sending them an email that would allow them to go pick up their coffee at an independent coffee house. After failing to find an existing way to do this and asking her friends about the idea, she realized she had an idea for a startup. In this episode of the StartupSac podcast I met with Shell to talk about the resulting startup that she founded, CupAJoy.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Launch a Startup and other Startup Happenings in Sacramento May 22, 2017
- 2017 Google I/O Keynote Highlights May 21, 2017
- 500 Startups’ Batch 20 Demo Day: The Summer of Love May 18, 2017
- Capital Region Makerspace Network Selects Entrepreneur and Maker in Residence May 16, 2017
- StartupSac Uncubator: Do You Speak Startup? May 16, 2017