Shell Mendelson woke up one morning want to give a gift of coffee to a friend and to do it just by texting them or sending them an email that would allow them to go pick up their coffee at an independent coffee house. After failing to find an existing way to do this and asking her friends about the idea, she realized she had an idea for a startup. In this episode of the StartupSac podcast I met with Shell to talk about the resulting startup that she founded, CupAJoy.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Gender Equity — Leveling the Playing Field October 16, 2017
- 2017/18 Big Bang! Business Competition Launches October 24 October 12, 2017
- Gender-Bias in the Technology Workplace — A Women in Tech Panel Discussion October 12, 2017
- How to Grow A Startup – The Foolproof Formula for Finding Product-Market Fit October 6, 2017
- 10X Sacramento: Building Innovative Companies through Founder Academy October 5, 2017