In the summer of 2015, the brother/sister cofounders of Trifecta saw an opportunity to address the obesity epidemic in the US with their idea to ship fully cooked organic meals directly to customers’ doorsteps. In this episode of the StartupSac podcast I met with Greg Connolly and his sister Elizabeth in their new podcast studio at their West Sacramento office where they shared the origins of their startup along with valuable insights and advice on marketing, MVPs, fundraising and other aspects of launching a startup.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- How to Raise $1,000,000 with Equity Crowdfunding Explained by Manny Fernandez June 23, 2017
- CleanStart’s Leveraging Crowdfunding to Fuel Your Tech Startup Part 1: Gary Simon Intro June 22, 2017
- An Interview with the Organizers of the Sacramento Innovation Awards June 22, 2017
- From Global to Local, AngelHack Heads Back to Sac! June 20, 2017
- Applications Open for City Grant Program: $500K for Creative Economy Pilot Project June 19, 2017