In the summer of 2015, the brother/sister cofounders of Trifecta saw an opportunity to address the obesity epidemic in the US with their idea to ship fully cooked organic meals directly to customers’ doorsteps. In this episode of the StartupSac podcast I met with Greg Connolly and his sister Elizabeth in their new podcast studio at their West Sacramento office where they shared the origins of their startup along with valuable insights and advice on marketing, MVPs, fundraising and other aspects of launching a startup.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Launch a Startup and other Startup Happenings in Sacramento May 22, 2017
- 2017 Google I/O Keynote Highlights May 21, 2017
- 500 Startups’ Batch 20 Demo Day: The Summer of Love May 18, 2017
- Capital Region Makerspace Network Selects Entrepreneur and Maker in Residence May 16, 2017
- StartupSac Uncubator: Do You Speak Startup? May 16, 2017