In the summer of 2015, the brother/sister cofounders of Trifecta saw an opportunity to address the obesity epidemic in the US with their idea to ship fully cooked organic meals directly to customers’ doorsteps. In this episode of the StartupSac podcast I met with Greg Connolly and his sister Elizabeth in their new podcast studio at their West Sacramento office where they shared the origins of their startup along with valuable insights and advice on marketing, MVPs, fundraising and other aspects of launching a startup.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Gender Equity — Leveling the Playing Field October 16, 2017
- 2017/18 Big Bang! Business Competition Launches October 24 October 12, 2017
- Gender-Bias in the Technology Workplace — A Women in Tech Panel Discussion October 12, 2017
- How to Grow A Startup – The Foolproof Formula for Finding Product-Market Fit October 6, 2017
- 10X Sacramento: Building Innovative Companies through Founder Academy October 5, 2017