In the summer of 2015, the brother/sister cofounders of Trifecta saw an opportunity to address the obesity epidemic in the US with their idea to ship fully cooked organic meals directly to customers’ doorsteps. In this episode of the StartupSac podcast I met with Greg Connolly and his sister Elizabeth in their new podcast studio at their West Sacramento office where they shared the origins of their startup along with valuable insights and advice on marketing, MVPs, fundraising and other aspects of launching a startup.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- Do Good–Build an Urban Garden! And other Happenings in Sacramento’s Startup Community August 21, 2017
- StartupSac Takes On United Way’s Day of Caring August 20, 2017
- Sacramento Startup Profile: Cinde Dolphin, Founder of KILI Medical Drain Carrier August 18, 2017
- 500 Startups Batch 21 Demo Day August 17, 2017
- Impact VC Makes 3rd Investment in Pondera Solutions August 17, 2017