In the summer of 2015, the brother/sister cofounders of Trifecta saw an opportunity to address the obesity epidemic in the US with their idea to ship fully cooked organic meals directly to customers’ doorsteps. In this episode of the StartupSac podcast I met with Greg Connolly and his sister Elizabeth in their new podcast studio at their West Sacramento office where they shared the origins of their startup along with valuable insights and advice on marketing, MVPs, fundraising and other aspects of launching a startup.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
- StartupSac Welcomes our Newest Sponsor, Carson & Kyung December 14, 2017
- New Coworking Space to Offer Unique Resources for Many Aiming to Start Business Functions December 12, 2017
- The Second Greater Sacramento Annual Dinner December 11, 2017
- It’s About to get Ugly and other Sacramento Startup Happenings December 11, 2017
- Thank you Greater Sacramento Economic Council! December 8, 2017