In the summer of 2015, the brother/sister cofounders of Trifecta saw an opportunity to address the obesity epidemic in the US with their idea to ship fully cooked organic meals directly to customers’ doorsteps. In this episode of the StartupSac podcast I met with Greg Connolly and his sister Elizabeth in their new podcast studio at their West Sacramento office where they shared the origins of their startup along with valuable insights and advice on marketing, MVPs, fundraising and other aspects of launching a startup.
- Sacramento Startup Profile: Hoop Maps March 28, 2017
- 1 Million Cups with Locable and We Micro Give March 28, 2017
- Why Don’t Tech Founders Foster Diversity? March 27, 2017
- Athena Intelligence and CarbonBLU at 1 Million Cups March 24, 2017
- Sacramento Startup Profile: carbonBLU March 22, 2017