It’s almost here! The greatly anticipated launch of The Urban Hive’s flagship coworking location at The Cannery is November 30th and they want you there!
The first and largest phase of Sacramento’s newest and largest coworking space is their love letter to both the people that have made the “Hive” such a special and magical community of entrepreneurs and creatives and the city we inhabit, complete with open coworking, private desks, private offices, meeting rooms, classroom, event, and team spaces.
WHEN: Thu, November 30, 2017 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST
WHERE: The Urban Hive at the Cannery 1601 Alhambra Boulevard Sacramento, CA 95816
Why you should be there?
- Find out why globally recognized pop culture icon“Paste Magazine” (also known for CNN’s “Paste Pics”) ranked The Urban Hive as the 4th “Coolest Working Space in the US”(#1 in Northern California).
- See why more than 100 companies and 300 members have already signed up to move in this December, including international brands like Eventbrite, Pandora Music, AngelHack, TED Conferences, and local favorites Bamboo Creative and Moto Interactive.
- See how their professional designers have partnered with Fulcrum Properties and MTA (local Herman Miller distributer) to create Sacramento’s most amazing workspace.
- Receive a special membership offer for Launch attendees only.
- Eat food, drink beer, enjoy live music, and have a great time!
- Because, well, you belong here.
The event is free but you must register on Eventbrite to attend.
StartupSac will be there! Will we see you there?