Accelerator Applications open 1/30
The most promising technology startups from Northern CA are selected to engage in 8 weeks of intensive education and mentoring sessions in order to refine their business model, hone their pitches, and prepare to take the stage in front of investors on Demo Day.
- 30+ hours of intensive coaching, mentorship & peer review
- 6 months of access to co-working space
- Free Office hours – including legal, sales, business & marketing
- Promotion via web, social & events
- Opportunity to present to investors, customers, mentors at Demo Day
- 50 company Alumni Network
Applications Due: 2/20 Accepted Companies Announced: 2/23
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
*Sessions will be Tuesday nights (6:00-9:00pm) at 801 K Street, ste 2800, Sacramento 95814