Sacramento has a fast growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. However, many people don’t know about all of the resources available, the differences between them, or what resources are right for them. At “How to Start Up in Sacramento”, Founder Institute will gather representatives from different Sacramento entrepreneurial organizations, and top local entrepreneurs, to outline the local resources and provide tips on how to build a startup in Sacramento.
WHEN: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:30pm – 8:30pm
WHERE: James W. Sweeney & Associates 1100 11th St. 311 Sac 95814
- Barry Broome – President, Greater Sacramento Economic Council
- Aaron Anderson – Principal, Impact Venture Capital
- Jeff Bennet – Co-Founder & President, StartupSac / Digital Splash Media
- Veronica Smith – Economic Development Professional, City of Sacramento
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
WHAT IS THE AGENDA?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Local Organizations
- Question and Answer Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! RSVP HERE!